Wednesday 19 March 2014

Why do booleans not want to work!!!

So booleans have decided to never work for me. Even after going through what people suggested it just decided, no linsey, i will not work! Instead I have added used the interactive split tool to create the panel around the windows and then use the cut faces tool. I then moved the vertices and once I had the shape, I removed the inside face to reveal the window.

I then removed the edges I created.


As you can see it has worked great, only one thing...I realised they were too far out of the building so when I moved them back it messed up the holes. After trying to move the vertices/edges around, it just made it worse. I should have left all of the lines I had created in case this thing happened, but obviously I wasnt thinking. 


I have to redo it now so :(

No comments:

Post a Comment