Friday 21 March 2014

Textures

Unfortunately I don't think I have time to do all the textures. I spent too much time on other areas, and redoing things that I didnt plan to redo.  With this in mind I didnt evaluate my time to the best schedule. It started off great but then as time went on the time seemed to slip by. So, it left me with having to texture today (hand in day), and I dont want to rush it as it will look rubbish.

I am making sure the modelling and lighting is complete so then all that is left to do by expotees is texturing. 'All thats left', I am sure I will find other things to change and texturing isnt a small job so it will keep me busy!

I also wanted to use this as the back ground to my business cards so another reason to get moving on it. Like I say, I dont want to rush it and it turn out crap so I am going to leave it just as the default colour. If I have time I will do the windows though.

I do like how it looks though with out texture, reminds me of the buildings they did in the architects firm I used to work at. Like a model for a client. After render a few frames I have grown to like this look but I do feel in the long run I need to practice textures so will get it done after hand in.


No comments:

Post a Comment