Wednesday 5 March 2014

Tables, Chairs and cloth

Now to try make the tables and the table clothes.

I followed a short tutorial via youtube but isnt the look I am after. I basically created a table and then a plane, then went to the ndynamics drop down and selected the create a mesh tool. I then selected the table top and the collide tool.


I dont like the look it has when it interacts with the table and also dont like the bits that hand down.

For the chairs I have used cv curves and used all four views in Maya to try and get the same curve as the chairs in the images (I also googled cafe style seats to get a better quality image). Once I created the initial curve I had to adjust the vertices until I have happy with the shape.

 

To size them I put them up to the image I am using to size the whole building. This is the chairs so far. I have not redone the cloth yet, on digital tutors it stated I can adjust some settings and I think I will have a try with that and see if I can get a better 'table cloth' look. Also for the chairs I still need to adjust some of the shapes, like in the legs and also figure out the style of fabic, as in if I am going for the style in the picture with the yellow chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment