Thursday 20 March 2014

Walls

Well, I have made the front of the building a teensy bit different to the original building. This is only because I have been having some issues with the front. 

The above image is what it should be like and the below is what I have done. With the booleans not working I had cut the shapes manually in the face of the building. I should have really thought about that first as they stuck out more than the other rest of the building. After spending so much time creating the holes I did not want to do it all over again just to make the top of the building stick out a little further. 






Still to do:
The little round statues for the roof, more shubbery on roof, finish the top of the columns around the windows, windows in ground floor archways, tables for the chairs, texture everything. Oh happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment